I recently had a conversation with a fantastic Alpharetta Basement Finishing company. Therefore, today, I simply had to take a moment to promote this company to all that may benefit from them.
As a family business that started in one of the oldest cities in the world, London, we strive to build trusted relationships and homes that will create everlasting memories. We are here to serve our clients and we want our greatest work to be recognized by our service to others. The greatest satisfaction for our family is to be able to bring joy and happiness through our work to our clients’ homes. Nothing is more rewarding to us than our clients’ happiness!
All of our estimates are free and you are not under any obligation to hire B.C.M. London for any of your projects. We strive to earn your trust and business and we want to ensure that all of your home improvement projects are as pleasant as possible.
Below are the areas of knowledge that make BCM London the best choice for your Alpharetta Basement Finishing needs.
Looking for a competent basement finishing company or contractor can be difficult if you do not know what to look for or ask. To feel more comfortable that you are dealing with a reputable contractor, we suggest you inquire about the following:
- How long have they been in the basement finishing business? You want them to be in business long enough to service their warranty.
- This brings up the next point, what is their warranty on workmanship and structural materials? A common warranty is one year, but; the longer the better.
- Are they a licensed and insured contractor?
- Will they provide the proper building permit? A building permit is essential for your safety and the resale of your home.
- Do they provide assistance with basement design? If so, what kind of design experience do they have?
- Do they allow you to visit completed projects or projects in progress? If possible, it is always a good idea to see their work.
- Do they have a project superintendent or manager? If so, how often will they be on the project site? Are they available for communication? Do they provide you with tentative weekly schedules?
- Do they have fixed price contracts? Is the contract clear and inclusive?
- Do they provide you with a list of all materials to be used in your basement?
- Do they have a fixed mark-up or credit for changes?
- Do they supply protection for existing finishes?
- Do they provide a thorough, final cleaning?
- Will they provide lien releases for their subcontractors?
- How long will it take them to complete your project? This is important to prospective clients with a limited timeframe.
- How adaptable are they to changes and modifications during your project?
- Do they have at least 15-20 recent references